Are you unable to reach some websites? Or, perhaps some don't recognize that you're connected to a different country? Following this set of instructions should resolve your issues. After performing each step, attempt accessing the website in question before proceeding further.
1. First, please try switching between a few different servers. This could be the quickest fix.
2. Additionally, switching from UDP to the TCP protocol in the app settings can help.
3. Clear the cache of your browser while connected to the VPN.
4. If you know and trust the website you’re trying to access, turn off the CyberSec feature in the app settings and try again. If you can access the site with CyberSec off, please inform our customer support agents about it.
5. Your antivirus/firewall may be blocking the access. If you suspect that may be the case, add exceptions for NordVPN.exe and nordvpn-service.exe on Windows to your antivirus/firewall applications.
6. Try other connection methods, such as OpenVPN manual or IKEv2. Different connection methods have different network configurations.
7. If you have recently installed our app, try restarting your device.