If you are using a supported Windows Operating System version (Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, or Windows 11) for our application and you still receive an error "This program does not support the version of Windows your computer is running."Try changing the compatibility mode of your settings.
How can I change compatibility mode?
- Locate the NordVPN folder within your computer. To do so, click on file explorer (the folder icon).
- Then click on the link bar ar type in C:\Program Files\NordVPN
- Find the NordVPN file and right-click on it. A window will open up, there choose properties and left-click on this option.
- A new window will pop up. Go to the Compatability tab.
Run this program compatibility mode for: should be disabled. If you can see a checkmark next to it - remove it by right-clicking on the check-box and pressing apply in the lower right corner.
- Try to update NordVPN application once again.