How to get a Dedicated IP address as a new customer
If you are a new NordVPN customer, you can add a dedicated IP address to your first NordVPN subscription.
- First, go to the NordVPN plan page.
- Select your desired plan and its duration.
- Find “Dedicated IP” and click “Add.”
- Choose a payment method.
- Complete the rest of the fields with the required information.
- After completing a payment, open your Nord Account and set up your dedicated IP service location.
How to get a Dedicated IP address if you already have a NordVPN account
You need an active NordVPN subscription to use our dedicated IP service.
- Go to Nord Account and log in.
- Go to the NordVPN tab and click Get Dedicated IP.
- Once again, click Get Dedicated IP:
- Choose a 1-year or a monthly plan.
- Select a payment method. Follow the steps and fill in all the payment information.
- Click Continue.
- Setup your Dedicated IP.
If you’re in a country with internet restrictions
If you are connecting from a country with internet restrictions, the dedicated IP address may not work properly — server accessibility from such regions is limited. For more information on how you can establish a successful connection to our service from within a country with internet restrictions, please read this article.
How to connect to your NordVPN Dedicated IP address
Here's how to connect to your dedicated IP on different platforms: