This article is available in French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Swedish, Dutch, and German.
There are several reasons why you may be having trouble connecting to NordVPN on your iOS device. These include issues with your account status, network settings, or app configuration. Here are some steps you can follow to troubleshoot.
- First, check for any issues with your account.
- Second, try switching to TCP connection protocol:
- Click on the profile icon at the right bottom corner of the app.
- Press the gear icon in the upper right corner.
- Select the Protocol tab.
- Under Protocol, select the OpenVPN (TCP) protocol.
- Additionally, try using Obfuscated Servers. You can locate the Obfuscated Servers under the Specialty Servers section on the main screen of the app, after switching to TCP protocol.
- If that does not help, alternate between Wi-Fi and mobile data.
After each step, check if the issue remains. In the case that the problems are still there, be sure to reach out to our support team for a quick solution by pressing on either the email or chat button bellow.