There are several reasons why you may be having trouble connecting to NordVPN on your iOS device. These include issues with your account status, network settings, or app configuration. Here are some steps you can follow to troubleshoot.
- Click on the settings button at the right bottom corner of the app.
- Select the VPN Connection tab.
- Under Protocol, select the OpenVPN (TCP) protocol.
- Additionally, try using Obfuscated Servers. You can locate the Obfuscated Servers under the Specialty Servers section on the main screen of the app, after switching to TCP protocol.
- If that does not help, alternate between Wi-Fi and mobile data.
After each step, check if the issue remains. In the case that the problems are still there, be sure to reach out to our support team for a quick solution by pressing on either the email or chat button bellow.
Tip: Don't forget to use a strong password for your NordVPN account, as it will help you to avoid credential stuffing attacks and will keep your account safe.
As generating and remembering strong and secure passwords is not an easy task, we recommend downloading a free password manager like NordPass. It generates secure passwords for you and stores them safely, saving you time-wasting password resets in the future. NordPass also offers a native iOS app.