To configure your LG TV for Smart DNS feature, you would need to follow these steps:
- Whitelist your IP address on your account profile: https://my.nordaccount.com/dashboard/nordvpn/. Make sure to whitelist IPv4 IP address, not IPv6 as we do not support IPv6 yet.
- Turn On your LG Smart TV and Press Settings on your remote.
- From this settings menu scroll down to Network and Select Network Connection.
- Make sure that your LG Smart TV is connected to LAN or Wireless network. Press Start Connection.
- Select Your Network and then Select Other Network List.
- Select Set Expert Button.
- Select Your Network Connection.
- Scroll Down to the DNS Mode and select Manual Tab. Then enter 126.96.36.199 (and 188.8.131.52 if allowed to enter second) and Press OK.