This article is updated whenever our configurations change. If you start experiencing any issues with VPN for Disney Plus, come back to this post for updated information.
For best results, we recommend that you connect to NordVPN servers for secure access to Disney+. Choosing the right server lets you safely enjoy your favorite content.
Here is how you can access Disney+ with NordVPN on most devices:
- Disney+ US: Connect to any of our US VPN servers
- Disney+ NL: Connect to any of our NL VPN servers
- Disney+ AU: Connect to any of our AU VPN servers
- Disney+ CA: Connect to any of our CA VPN servers
- Disney+ DE: Connect to any of our DE VPN servers
- Disney+ IT: Connect to any of our IT VPN servers
- Disney+ ES: Connect to any of our ES VPN servers
- Disney+ CH: Connect to any of our CH VPN servers
- Disney+ UK: Connect to any of our UK VPN servers
- Disney+ FR: Connect to any of our FR VPN servers
- Disney+ FL: Connect to any of our FL VPN servers
- Disney+ BR: Connect to any of our BR VPN servers
- Disney+ TR: Connect to any of our TR VPN servers
Experiencing issues? Try this:
- Clear the cache of your browser.
- Restart the NordVPN app.
- Restart your device.
- Try connecting through the NordVPN browser extensions for Chrome, Brave, Firefox, or Edge.
Under certain circumstances, streaming content (using video-on-demand, online TV platforms, or other sources) that is only accessible outside your country of residence may be illegal. Always check if you have the legal authority to access the material you wish to stream.
The NordVPN service should never be used to bypass copyright or other regulations. NordVPN does not promote, induce, or otherwise facilitate the use of the service for such purposes. For more details, please read our General Terms of Service and NordVPN Additional Terms.