There are several reasons why you may be having trouble connecting to NordVPN on your Android device. These include issues with your account status, app configuration, or network settings. You can troubleshoot by going through the following steps one by one.
- First, check that your account is active.
- Then, switch between TCP and UDP protocols.
- If that does not help, try reinstalling the NordVPN app.
- Go to the Google Play Store, search for NordVPN.
- Click Uninstall.
- After the uninstall process finishes, click Install again.
- The issue might also lie in the configuration of your Android OS, apps, or networks.
After each step, check if the issue remains. In the case that the problems are still there, be sure to reach out to our support team for a quick solution by pressing on either the email or chat button bellow.
Tip: Don't forget to use a strong password for your NordVPN account, as it will help you to avoid credential stuffing attacks and will keep your account safe.
As generating and remembering strong and secure passwords is not an easy task, we recommend downloading a free password manager, like NordPass. It generates secure passwords for you and stores them safely, letting you avoid time-wasting password resets in the future. NordPass offers a native Android app.