This article is available in French, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, Dutch, Japanese, and German.
There are several reasons why you may be having trouble connecting to NordVPN on your Android device. These include issues with your account status, app configuration, or network settings. You can troubleshoot by going through the following steps one by one.
- First, check that your account is active.
- Then, switch between TCP and UDP protocols.
- If that does not help, try reinstalling the NordVPN app.
- Go to the Google Play Store, search for NordVPN.
- Click Uninstall.
- After the uninstall process finishes, click Install again.
- The issue might also lie in the configuration of your Android OS, apps, or networks.
After each step, check if the issue remains. In the case that the problems are still there, be sure to reach out to our support team for a quick solution by pressing on either the email or chat button bellow.