If you are interested in starting to use the NordVPN service but are unsure how to do so, this article will introduce you to the steps needed to begin using NordVPN today.
Download the NordVPN application.
If you are not sure how to install and set up the application, choose the OS you're going to use and follow the guidelines for the procedure:
- Install NordVPN on Windows 7 and 8.1
- Install NordVPN on Windows 10 and 11
- Install NordVPN on macOS
- Install NordVPN on Linux
- Install NordVPN on Android
Install NordVPN on iOS
In these guides, you can learn about the features that NordVPN offers!
- After you have set up the application - you need to purchase the desired plan.
The following article will introduce you to NordVPN Plans and Prices.
And if you're uncertain how to proceed with the purchase, read the article on purchasing a NordVPN subscription.
- After you have Installed the application and purchased your desired plan, you need to connect to the VPN to experience its features.
In order to secure a VPN connection - you can use the Quick Connect button.
To connect to specific locations - use the dots on the map, pick a country from the All Countries list, or you can connect to a specific country/server via the search bar.
In order to secure a VPN connection on a Linux device, you will need to type commands like
nordvpn cTo connect to specific servers, use:
nordvpn connect <country_code server_number>(eg. nordvpn connect uk715)
That's it! Now you can begin using the app and investigating the different features.