If you’re experiencing temporary trouble accessing your MFA device, you can use one of your backup codes to log in to your Nord Account. However, if you've lost your MFA device, you will need to fill out the MFA reset request form to remove your Nord Account’s current MFA settings.
Follow these instructions to reset the MFA settings of your Nord Account:
- Open the MFA reset request form.
- Fill in the fields indicated below. This information is required to make sure that no one makes unauthorized changes to your account.
- Account's current email: Enter the email address you currently use for NordVPN.
- Amount paid: Type in the amount of money you paid the last time you made a payment to NordVPN.
- Method: Select the way you made your last payment (like credit card or PayPal) and enter any other required information.
- Payment date: Choose the exact date of your last payment.
- Do you have a NordLocker or NordPass account?: Let us know if you also have an account for NordLocker or NordPass.
- Description (Optional): Add additional comments or requests for our support team.
- Attachments (Optional): Attach a picture of your last payment to help speed up the process.
- Click the “Submit” button to finish.
Our customer support team will contact you by email once your Nord Account MFA settings have been successfully reset.