This article is available in French, German, Italian, and Dutch.
This article is updated whenever our configurations change. If you start experiencing any issues with the VPN for Amazon Prime, you can come back to this post again for updated information.
For best results, we recommend that you connect to NordVPN servers for secure access to Amazon Prime. Choosing the right server lets you safely enjoy your favorite content.
Keep in mind, when going abroad, you will only be able to reach the same region of Amazon Prime as is stated in the payment details of your subscription to the streaming service. The Amazon Prime service does not allow you to change the region of your streaming library as it is determined by your billing address.
- Amazon Prime US: Connect to any VPN server in the United States.
- Amazon Prime FR: Connect to any VPN server in France.
- Amazon Prime CA: Connect to any VPN server in Canada.
- Amazon Prime JP: Connect to any VPN server in Japan.
- Amazon Prime UK: Connect to any VPN server in the United Kingdom.
- Amazon Prime DE: Connect to any VPN server in Germany.
- Amazon Prime ES: Connect to any VPN server in Spain.
- Amazon Prime IT: Connect to any VPN server in Italy.
Other regions are currently not supported, but we are constantly working on expanding the range of supported regions.
If you are still experiencing any issues with the VPN for Amazon Prime, try following these additional troubleshooting steps for streaming. If you have any questions, feel free to email our customer support team at email@example.com or contact us by other means.
Under certain circumstances, streaming content (using video-on-demand, online TV platforms, or other sources) that is only accessible outside your country of residence may be illegal. Always check if you have the legal authority to access the material you wish to stream.
The NordVPN service should never be used to bypass copyright or other regulations. NordVPN does not promote, induce, or otherwise facilitate the use of the service for such purposes. For more details, please read our General Terms of Service and NordVPN Additional Terms.