What can I do with Nord Account?
- Manage all of your Nord Security accounts in one place.
- Use one login to sign in to all your Nord Security accounts.
- Upgrade or cancel your subscriptions from one place.
If you have a NordVPN, NordPass, or NordLocker account, you’re automatically eligible for Nord Account and can start using it right away.
Why use Nord Account?
- No need for multiple accounts and passwords. Use your Nord Account credentials to easily sign in to all of your Nord Security accounts — you need just one email address and one password.
- Manage all services in one place. Once you sign in to your Nord Account, you’ll be able to view, extend, or cancel your Nord Security subscriptions, see your billing history, download apps, and read the latest security reports.
- Simplify logins. Nord Account lets you sign in to any of your Nord Security accounts with one click — simply look for the “Log in with Nord Account” button in the Nord Security apps. Nord Account uses the “OpenID Connect” standard for user authentication.
Using Nord Account
I’m a NordVPN user. What do I need to do?
Nothing! Your NordVPN account details automatically transfer to your Nord Account. Simply sign in to Nord Account to manage your Nord Security subscriptions.
I want to get NordVPN. What do I need to do?
I use other Nord Security products and already have Nord Account:
You can get NordVPN in three easy steps:
- Log in to Nord Account.
- Go to the Dashboard and, under NordVPN, click “Upgrade plan.”
- The checkout page will open. Select a plan and complete your payment.
Now you can sign in to NordVPN with your Nord Account login.
I have never used Nord Security products.
You can subscribe to NordVPN and start using Nord Account in four easy steps:
- Choose a subscription plan.
- Fill in your details and complete your payment.
- You will be sent a Nord Account registration link to the email address you signed up with. Click on the link and create a password.
- Download the NordVPN app and sign in with your Nord Account credentials.
I want to delete/close my NordAccount. How can I do it?
Click here and follow the steps of the article to delete or close your Nord Account.
I want to refund or/and cancel my subscription on NordAccount.
- Follow this guide to refund your purchase: What is your money-back policy?
- Click here and learn how you can cancel your subscription over NordAccount.
Manage all of your cybersecurity needs from one platform with Nord Account.