You can download the NordVPN application for Amazon Fire devices in the Amazon Appstore here. Keep in mind that first-generation Amazon Firestick does not support VPN connection.
Here is our video tutorial on how to set up and use NordVPN on Amazon Fire devices:
This is a tutorial on how to install and use the NordVPN app on Amazon Kindle Fire devices.
First, you need to download and install the NordVPN application on your Amazon Kindle Fire device.
- Tap on the Apps menu on your Kindle's home screen.
- Open the Amazon Appstore.
- Type NordVPN in the search bar and tap Get.
- Tap Download.
- Once the application has been installed, tap Open.
- You will see the main menu of the application. Tap Sign up if you want to create a new account or Log in if you already have one.
- If you are creating a new account, enter your desired credentials and select Create Account. If you already have one, log in with your NordVPN credentials.
- If you are logging in for the first time, you will get a notification about our CyberSec feature.
Enable the feature by clicking on the Turn CyberSec On button. You can read more about the CyberSec feature here.
- You can now connect to a server by pressing Quick connect.
The Quick connect option uses a complex formula with various server parameters to determine which server suits you best at that moment.
- You may be greeted with a few warning messages, which Android shows by default for VPN connections. Some messages may ask you to check a box in the notification window. You can safely trust the application and press OK.
- You can also tap any of the country pins and quickly connect to a server from that country by tapping the Quick Connect button or swiping up the country menu and selecting a specific server you want to connect to.
- Alternatively, you can open the list of available countries and specialty servers by swiping up from the bottom of the app. To connect, simply tap on the country name, such as Australia or Argentina.
- Under the Specialty servers menu, you can find P2P, Obfuscated, Dedicated IP, Double VPN and Onion over VPN server categories. A full list of categories is available after swiping up the Specialty servers menu.
- You can also tap on the cog icon and view a list of available cities.
- Our application analyzes the servers’ parameters and determines which servers suit you best, sorting them accordingly. You can also sort the servers by distance or alphanumerical order. If you click on the heart next to a server, it will be added to a list of your favorite servers. To return to the main list, click the back arrow.
- Clicking the back arrow will take you back to the map view. In the upper-left corner, you can tap on the cog icon and view your Account information and Settings.
- Here you can find information about your subscription and other settings of the application, such as CyberSec, protocol switch, or Custom DNS. The X in the upper-left corner will take you back to the main menu of the application.
- The My Favorites menu at the bottom of the application will take you to your favorite servers list, where you can access them quickly.
- That’s it! You can now use your Amazon Fire device securely and privately.
If you experience any issues, feel free to contact our support team for help.