You may see this prompt after trying to connect to NordVPN on macOS. If NordVPN asks for the authentication information, enter your Mac administrator password, and select Always Allow. Do it up to 5 times if the pop-up reappears.
If the pop-up still reappears, follow the steps below to resolve the issue:
Please cancel out the pop-up, and try switching the connection protocol to OpenVPN (TCP). It can be changed in the NordVPN application settings. Click here for a guide on how to do it. After switching it, try to connect again.
In case the steps above do not help, try the following:
- Go to the NordAccount dashboard page.
- Find NordVPN service credentials in Dashboard > NordVPN.
- Copy the service credentials password.
- Paste it into the VPN Connection pop-up Password field.
- Select OK.
- You may be prompted with other pop-ups. Accept them. In case you are asked for the keychain password (e.g. neagent pop-up), enter your macOS administrator password and select Always Allow.