You may see this prompt after trying to connect to NordVPN on macOS. To proceed with the connection, enter your NordVPN password.
If the pop-up still reappears, follow the steps below to resolve the issue:
1. Go to NordAccount dashboard page.
2. Find NordVPN service credentials in Dashboard > NordVPN.
3. Copy the service credentials password.
4. Paste it into the VPN Connection pop-up Password field.
5. Select OK.
6. You may be prompted with other pop-ups. Accept them. In case you are asked for the keychain password (e.g. neagent pop-up), enter your macOS administrator password and select Always Allow.
If that did not help, follow these steps:
1. Go to System Preferences > Network.
2. Find and select the NordVPN-related network interfaces.
3. Use the minus (-) symbol button to delete the related interfaces.
4. Restart your device.