This article is available in French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese-Brazilian, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, and Italian.
- Go to Settings > Network & Internet > Mobile hotspot.
- Select Wi-Fi and enable Mobile hotspot:
- Go to Settings > Network and Internet > Change adapter options:
- Right-click on TAP-NordVPN Windows Adapter and select Properties:
Please note: After adjusting the adapter, you will need to switch to the according protocol within the NordVPN app. In this case, you will need to switch either to the TCP or UDP protocol.
- Select the Sharing tab and check the Allow other network users to connect through this computer’s internet connection box. From the dropdown menu, select the hotspot you’ve just created. You can find its name above the adapter tagged as Microsoft Wi-Fi Direct Virtual Adapter.