First, let's identify the problem with the NordVPN login process. Does any of the issues below resemble what you have experienced?
- In this case, try resetting the application preferences.
- Try checking the spam folders first. If you still can't find the letter, then please contact our support team.
- Reset your password, and if that does not help, please reinstall the NordVPN application. To uninstall the application, follow the steps in this article. When you're done, download NordVPN once more and see whether you can sign in.
If you get an error: rotating: transport rotator: ntp check failed or rotating: transport rotator: ptr timer is locked
- Type the following command to remove the app:
sudo apt --purge autoremove nordvpn* (or sudo apt-get --purge autoremove nordvpn*)
- Reinstall the app following this tutorial.
None of the examples seem relevant to your situation, or the steps didn't help? Then please reach out to our support team for swift assistance to help you with the NordVPN sign-in process.
If you'd like to learn more about how the NordVPN sign-up and log-in process works, check our dedicated article.