First, let's identify the problem with the NordVPN login process. Do any of the issues below resemble what you have experienced?
- In this case, try resetting the NordVPN application preferences.
- Follow the steps outlined in our article on how to deal with “Error: 429 Too Many Requests.”
- Check your spam folder. If you still can't find the email, please contact our customer support team.
- Try resetting your password. If that does not help, please uninstall the NordVPN application, download NordVPN once again, and see if you can sign in.
I get “error: rotating: transport rotator: ntp check failed” or “rotating: transport rotator: ptr timer is locked.”
- Use one of the following command to remove the app:
sudo apt --purge autoremove nordvpn*
sudo apt-get --purge autoremove nordvpn*
- Install the app again on your Linux device.
If none of these examples seem relevant to your case or if the listed steps don't help, please contact our customer support team to help you with the NordVPN sign-in process.
If you'd like to learn more, check out our article on how the NordVPN sign-up and log-in process works.