If you receive a message such as "Failed to reach NordLynx adapter" or "NordLynx Adapter cannot be reached", here is what you need to do:
Reinstall the NordLynx/TUN network adapter.
- Right-click on the start button and select Device Manager.
- In Device Manager, open the Network Adapter section, right-click on NordLynx Tunnel and then Uninstall device.
- Now, open Control Panel (Win 7: press on the Start Button, and find it on the right side; Win 8.1+ click on the Start Button and type in 'Control Panel'). There, click on 'Uninstall a program' under the Programs section.
- Find the NordVPN network TUN and uninstall it.
- Afterward, reboot your device. When it's turned on once again, download the new TUN drivers from one of the links below and go through the setup. When this is done, try connecting.