This article is available in French.
Here's how you can disable IPv6 on...
1. Right-click the network icon in the notification tray and select Open Network & Internet settings.
2. Open Network and Sharing Center.
3. Click on your network adapter.
4. Click on Properties.
5. Uncheck Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6) on the list. After that, click OK and Close.
1. At the bottom of your screen, find and press on the magnifying glass icon.
2. A window with a search bar will appear. Type in "Network Connection" and open the matching result.
3. Find your network adapter, and right click on it. Then, press on Properties.
4. Find and uncheck Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6) on the list. After that, click OK and Close.