Find out how to solve this issue below.
The allowlisted app has no internet connection
If NordVPN’s split tunneling is blocking the internet access on an allowlisted application, follow these steps:
- Reset the application. Find the reset instructions in this article.
- Reinstall the NordVPN application.
- In case you are using any antivirus software, allowlist the NordVPN app in the settings of your antivirus app. By default, NordVPN is located in C:\Program Files\NordVPN.
- Reset the network. Keep in mind that this also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, VPN, and APN settings you’ve used before. Here is how you can do that:
- Open the NordVPN app, go to Settings, and open the General section.
- Find Diagnostics and click on Run Diagnostics Tool. Then, select Network Flush.
- Lastly, wait for the commands to finish running and restart your computer.
The allowlisted app is still routed through a VPN
If you have added the application to the allowlist and it is still routed through a VPN, please contact NordVPN customer support.