If you are experiencing slow connection speed while connected to VPN on Android, try these steps:
- Make sure to use the latest version of NordVPN app. You can uninstall the app and install the latest version from our website.
- Restart your device.
- Switch to NordLynx protocol.
- If you are using Wi-Fi, switch to a mobile connection or vice versa.
- Switch the VPN server to one closer to you geographically.
- Open app settings and switch from the default UDP protocol to TCP.
- Try a different connection method/protocol on your device. Tutorials for various connection methods can be found here: https://support.nordvpn.com/Connectivity/Android/