If you are unable to connect with the NordVPN application, there's quite a few things you can look for and try.
- First, if you are in a country where internet access is censored, please read this article: https://support.nordvpn.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000179965
- Make sure to try connecting to at least a few different NordVPN servers.
- Try logging out of your account in the application and log back in. Then, try to connect again.
- Uninstall the application, reboot your device, and install the application again. Then try connecting again.
- If you're using a PC (Windows, Mac OS X, Linux), try disabling any antivirus / firewall software you are using. Sometimes they interfere with VPN connections. Afterwards try to connect.
- Try using a different connection method / protocol for your device. We have alternative connection methods for most devices - they often do not use the NordVPN application. You can find appropriate tutorials for your devices here: https://support.nordvpn.com/hc/en-us/categories/200614342
- Try connecting a different device from the same network. This will help you know if it's a network or a device problem.
For example, if you're unable to connect your Android phone, try connecting your PC. If both are unable to connect, there's something wrong with connecting from your network. Try a different network then. Otherwise, if your PC is able to connect, there's something wrong with the configuration on your Phone. In both cases, contact NordVPN Customer Support: https://nordvpn.com/contact-us/