If you are using Firefox while connected to our Onion over VPN servers, you may be unable to open .onion websites, which are hosted on the Onion network. To enable your browser to open them, please follow these instructions:
- 1. Launch Firefox web browser, type about:config in the address bar and press Enter.
- 2. After clicking on the “I’ll be careful, I promise” button, proceed to Firefox advanced settings manager.
- 3. In the search box type network.dns.blockDotOnion to find the setting we need.
- 4. Make sure the value of this setting is set to false. If the value is true, then double-click on this setting to switch it back to false.
- 5. That’s it. Now Firefox will ble able to open all sites that operate using the .onion top level domains.