To configure your Apple TV for Smart DNS feature, you would need to follow these steps:
- On the device you're currently using, ensure that you're connected to the same network that is used for the Apple TV.
(E.g. if your Apple TV is connected to Wi-Fi_123, then connect your current device to the same Wi-Fi).
- Now, open Nord Account and log in. Afterward, in the Services section, click on NordVPN.
- In the SmartDNS category, press the Activate button.
This will whitelist your IP address and allow you to use SmartDNS on the network that your Apple TV is connected to.
(The following steps may vary depending on the model of your TV)
- Go to General -> Network.
- Click on Wi-Fi at the top and select your network. Remember what was said in step 1.
- Select Configure DNS -> Manual.
- Enter our SmartDNS servers:
Set Primary DNS: 188.8.131.52
Set Secondary DNS (if available): 184.108.40.206