- On the left side menu, you will be able to find the Meshnet icon.
- After getting acquainted with all Meshnet features, press Continue and agree to "Turn on Meshnet".
(In case you are connecting with TCP or UDP connection protocols, a pop-up message will appear that will ask your permission to switch to the Nordlynx connection protocol, which is a must to turn on and use Meshnet. Please click "Continue" to proceed.)
- After successfully turning it on, a Meshnet device management screen will appear with your device information and various features.
- Tap on the Meshnet icon at the main screen bottom menu.
- Tap to "Turn on Meshnet"
- You will receive a notification confirming that the Meshnet function is on.
- Click on the Meshnet icon from the left side menu.
- Click on the slider next to the Meshnet function.
- Find out what features Meshnet offers and choose to Continue.
- Agree to "Turn on Meshnet".
- Choose the Meshnet icon at the bottom menu.
- Tap on the "Turn on Meshnet" button.
- A message will appear confirming a successful connection to Meshnet.
- Type in the terminal the following command:
nordvpn set meshnet on
Here you can find how to use all possible functions of Meshnet on Linux.