On Windows 7 and 8.1:
NordVPN application for Windows currently supports English, German, French, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese (Simplified), and Chinese (Traditional) languages. Here is how you can switch the language:
- Click on a settings (gear icon) at the bottom-right corner of the app.
- Under the general settings section choose the language from the drop-down menu.
On Windows 10 and 11:
- Click on the gear icon in the left-bottom corner.
- Choose General settings.
- Pick your preffered language under the Language section.
NordVPN applications on macOS currently support English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Korean, Chinese (Traditional) and Japanese languages. To change the language, follow these steps:
- Click on Apple menu > System Preferences.
- Choose Language&Region.
- Click on Apps and Add button (+) to find NordVPN app.
- Pick a language from the pop-up menu and click Add.
NordVPN application for Android devices can be translated to English, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Chinese (simplified/traditional), and Arabic. To change the language on the Android NordVPN application you need to set one of the mentioned languages in the device settings. Please be aware that the steps may differ depending on your Android OS version.
- Go to your device Settings.
- Locate Language&Region settings.
- Choose one of the languages.
- Afterward, you may need to reinstall the application and the language should be changed.
NordVPN applications for iOS devices currently support English, German, Spanish, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, and Chinese (simplified). To change the language on the iOS application change the preferred language order in the device settings. The steps may differ depending on your iOS version.
- Tap on your device Settings > General.
- Choose Language & Region > iPhone Language.
- You may need to reinstall the application and the language should be changed.