This article explains how you can find or save your favorite servers and countries in your NordVPN application on different operating systems.
- Use the Search function available in our application.
- Find your favorite servers by entering a country name with a hashtag and a server number. (For example, Austria #100).
- Tap the Search button in the main menu.
- Enter a country name with a hashtag and a server number. (For example, Austria#154).
- Choose a country from a country list.
- Tap on a three-dot button next to a country name.
- Tap on a heart icon to save your wanted server.
- You can find your favorite server on the main screen of the app under the My Favourites category.
- Tap on your wanted country.
- Use a heart icon to save it as your favorite.
- To find your favorite location, access the main screen of the app and tap on the Favorites folder.