There are two methods:
- Open and log into the NordVPN app.
- Press on the "Quick connect" button.
- Wait until the connection is established.
Done! Yes, really. The Quick connect feature provides you with peace of mind by automatically searching for a server that adheres to both of the qualities described above.
- Similarly, open and log into the NordVPN app first.
- Find and click on "United Kingdom" within the country list.
- Again, wait for the connection to be established.
You will now be connected to the closest VPN server with less traffic on. Enjoy the stability and the high speed!
The main difference between these two methods is that Quick Connection does not allow you to specify the country, the state or the city that you'll be connecting to.
What qualities make a VPN server the best one for you?
In most standard cases, it's the high speed and the reliability of the VPN connection. To achieve both, the best practice is to connect to a VPN server that is closest to your actual location and is less loaded with traffic. On that note, check out how NordVPN fares in the UK: VPN for UK.