Please follow these OpenVPN setup instructions on your iOS 13 device:
- Go to the App Store on your iPhone/iPad.
- Tap on Search bar.
- Enter "openvpn connect" in the search bar.
- Find the OpenVPN Connect application and tap on its installation button.
- Once the app is installed, download the .ovpn configuration file here: https://nordvpn.com/servers/tools/
- Tap the Download config button.
- On the pop-up, tap the blue Download button.
- When the configuration is downloaded, select the Downloads button in the top right corner. After that, click on the downloaded configuration.
- When the downloaded configuration opens up, select Share button in the top right corner.
- In the Share sheet, tap Copy to OpenVPN button.
- Inside the OpenVPN application, select File and tap Add to add the imported configuration.
- You will get a pop-up asking for permission to add OpenVPN to your VPN configurations. Click Allow.
- Tap on the switch of the imported configuration to connect to a VPN server.
- To change a server, tap on the slider button to disconnect. Tap on another imported profile to connect to the other server.
- To disconnect, tap on the same button you used to connect.
Tip: Your VPN connection safety depends on your account password too. Don't forget to use a strong password on your account, as it will help you to avoid credential stuffing attacks and will keep your connections safe and uninterrupted.
As generating and remembering strong and secure passwords is not an easy task, we recommend downloading our free password manager — NordPass. It generates secure passwords for you and stores them safely, letting you avoid time-wasting password resets in the future.