This tutorial was created on AsusTor AS-202T 2.7.1.RFT5
In order to connect your AsusTor device to our service do the following:
- Access it and navigate to Settings -> VPN.
- Press Add and select OpenVPN. Then press Next.
- Then select Import Configuration Files from OpenVPN Provider. Press Next.
- Fill in the following fields as in the screenshot below. You can choose any of our servers to connect to by importing one of the files from here: OVPN Files. Afterwards, press Finish.
You can find your NordVPN service credentials at the Nord Account dashboard. Copy the credentials using the buttons on the right.
- Once the profile is created, select it and press Connect.
Now your device is connected to our VPN service.