This tutorial will teach you how to change the DNS servers on your Android TV to those of NordVPN. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact our customer support team.
- On your Android TV, open “Settings” (usually designated by a cogwheel icon.)
- Head to “Network and internet” and write down the IP address (marked “1” in the picture below). Then, select “IP settings” (marked “2” in the picture below).
- In “IP settings,” switch to “Static.”
- Enter the IP address from step 2.
- Find your Gateway (router IP) address and enter it in the appropriate field.
- Make sure the “Network prefix length” is 24 — change it if necessary.
- Enter the first DNS address: 22.214.171.124
- Enter the second DNS address: 126.96.36.199
Congratulations! You have manually changed your Android TV’s original DNS servers to NordVPN’s DNS servers.