On Android TV, you can change your DNS servers to ours by going through the following steps:
- Go to the Settings on your Smart TV, usually designated with a cogwheel icon.
- Head to 'Network & Internet", and then write down somewhere the IP Address (1). Afterwards, press on IP settings (2).
- In IP settings, switch to Static.
- Enter the IP address from step 2.
- Type in the Gateway (router IP) address. Click here to learn how to find it.
- The Network prefix length should show 24 by default. If it doesn't, then change to it.
- Now, enter the first DNS address: 220.127.116.11
- Do the same for the second DNS address: 18.104.22.168
Done! You have manually set up up NordVPN DNS servers.