You can download the NordVPN application for Amazon Fire devices in the Amazon Appstore here. Keep in mind that first-generation Amazon Firestick does not support VPN connection.
Here is our video tutorial on how to set up and use NordVPN on Amazon Fire devices:
This is a tutorial on how to install and use the NordVPN app on Amazon Kindle Fire devices.
First, you need to download and install the NordVPN application on your Amazon Kindle Fire device.
- Tap on the Apps menu on your Kindle's home screen.
- Open the Amazon Appstore.
- Type NordVPN in the search bar and tap Get.
- Tap Download.
- Once the application has been installed, tap Open.
- You will see the main menu of the application. Tap Sign up if you want to create a new account or Log in if you already have one
- You will be shown a QR code. Scan it with your smartphone device and wait until your mobile device loads up the NordAccount page. There you will need to proceed with the signup process by entering your desired credentials.
- After you create an account and log in within NordVPN on your TV. As depicted on the screenshot below, you should receive a number which you can use to insert at nordaccount.com/remote from your phone, laptop or PC. Alternatively, you can simply scan the QR code.
Using a complex formula that includes various server parameters, Connect now chooses the best server for you at that moment.
- You may be greeted with a few warning messages. They are default Android/FireTV warning messages for VPN connections, and you can safely press OK on them. They may also require you to mark a checkbox in the window.
- You can also select any of the country buttons under All Countries menu and quickly connect to a server from that country.
- Under the Specialty servers menu, you can find P2P, Obfuscated, Dedicated IP, Double VPN and Onion over VPN server categories.
- Under the Settings menu, you can find other settings of the application, like Threat Protection, select VPN protocol, Allow local network discovery, and set Custom DNS.
- In the Trusted apps section, you can add specific apps to bypass the VPN connection, also known as split-tunneling.
- And that is it! Afterward, we suggest exploring our application by following the guides on the key features.
If you experience any issues, feel free to contact our support team for help.