In this article you can find a step-by-step guide on how to locate NordVPN app version on iOS, Android, MacOS, Windows and Linux devices.
- When you open the NordVPN application, click on the profile icon in the bottom right corner.
- Then click the gear icon in the upper right corner.
- Scroll down and you will find the application version just beneath the General tab.
- In order to see your application version on your Android device, you need to go to your mobile device Settings and locate the NordVPN Application.
- Tap on NordVPN to see the Application information. Scroll down and you will find the application version at the bottom of the screen.
- Open the application and click on NordVPN button in the upper left corner next to the Apple icon.
- Click on About NordVPN. A window will pop up that will have the version of the app portrayed just below the application icon and name.
- Click on the gear icon in the bottom left corner.
- The version of the application will be displayed just above the general settings.
The version of the application on the Linux app is shown on the upper left side if the terminal page. To get to it you only need to open the app and scroll to the top if needed.
However, you may find the version of the application in a different way with a few simple steps:
- Click on Terminal next to the upper left corner and then go to New Window.
- A new comand terminal window will open. Type "nordvpn version" and press Enter. The version of the application will be written as the last thing after all of the portrayed text.