Follow the information below to learn how to disconnect from NordVPN servers on :
- Open the NordVPN application by clicking on the app icon.
- Click on the button "Disconnect" at the bottom of the main app screen and confirm again disconnect by clicking on it in a drop-down menu.
If you have the Auto-connection feature turned on, you will see a button "Manage." Click on Manage and then click on "Disconnect."
Choose to disable auto-connect.
After that, you will be successfully disconnected from a server.
- Open the NordVPN application by tapping on its icon.
- Tap on the "Disconnect" button on the main screen of the app.
- OpenNordVPN application.
- Click on the "Disconnect" button.
- Tap on the NordVPN application icon.
- Choose "Disconnect" on the main screen.
- Open the terminal using keyboard shortcuts, press Ctrl + Alt + T .
- Enter the following command:
nordvpn disconnect or nordvpn d