This article is available in Polish, French, German, Dutch, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish, Swedish, and Portuguese-Brazilian.
If you are experiencing slow internet speed while connected to NordVPN on iOS, try one of the following:
- Make sure to use the latest version of NordVPN app. You can uinstall the app as shown in this guide and install the latest version from our website by clicking here.
- Restart your device.
- Switch to the NordLynx protocol.
- If you are using Wi-Fi, switch to a mobile connection and vice versa.
- Switch to a VPN closer to you geographically.
- Switch to a server with a lower percentage of server load. If the server load is higher than 70%, we recommend using a different server.
- Try a different connection method/protocol on your device. You can find tutorials on various connection methods here: https://support.nordvpn.com/Connectivity/iOS/