When signing up for the NordVPN service, you need to enter an email address. You will be using it for login and will receive your password to that same address.
So make sure that the email address you provide is valid and can be accessed by you.
If you have signed up successfully but have not received any email with your login credentials, follow these steps:
- Wait for up to 5 minutes after the signup for your email to arrive.
- Check your junk, spam, promotions, and other sections of your email account. Activation emails are sent to many users, so they might be flagged for spam or similar.
- You can get your password resent following these steps:
- Login to your Nord Account on this page: https://account.nordvpn.com/
- Click on Forgot your password? hyperlink:
- Enter your Nord Account registration e-mail address and click Send Reset Link:
Tip: Don't forget to use a strong password on your account as it will help you to avoid credential stuffing attacks and will keep your account safe.
As generating and remembering strong and secure passwords is not an easy task, we recommend to download free password manager - NordPass. It generates secure passwords when needed and stores them safely, letting you avoid time-wasting password resets in the future.